Accelerated Commercial Airline Pilot Flight Training
Become a Commercial Airline Pilot in as little as 8-9 Months!
OCFC’s Accelerated Commercial Airline Pilot Flight Training program is designed for students that are able to fly full-time which is a minimum of three days a week and five hours a day/per day. Training is on location at our schools in both Orange County, California. and Tulsa, Oklahoma. Students may enroll at any time and choose various financing options available to domestic students, including pay as you go and discounted fee programs. OCFC flight training hours are between 8am through 8pm every day including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Train in Oklahoma and receive FREE Accommodation!
Total Cost to Become a Commercial Airline Pilot
Apply Now and Start Your Aviation Career Today!
The Enrollment Process
Admission to OCFC is open 12 months a year with flight training for new students commencing on the first of every month. OCFC flight training hours are between 8am through 8pm every day including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Students may enroll at any time and choose various financing options available to domestic students, including pay as you go, accelerated and discounted fee program.
Evaluate your eligibility and ability to finance your training to completion.
Complete the OCFC Domestic Student Enrollment Application Form.
Attach the following documents:
- A copy of valid US passport OR A copy of a valid foreign passport and Permanent resident card and/or evidence of non-immigrant visa with authorization to live, work and stay in the United States and be TSA approved.
- Establish your ability to read, write and speak English.
- Be able to obtain an FAA medical certificate.
Select your training program, choose financing options and pay requisite fees with an option to pay with a credit card on file or financing approved to complete your training program.
Attend a student orientation conducted by OCFC staff in person or via Skype.
- Private Pilot License
- Instrument Pilot Rating
- Commercial Pilot License Single-Engine
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Program*
- Commercial Pilot License Multi-Engine Program
- Multi-Engine Flight Instructor Rating Program
- Qualify to be hired be hired as a Commercial Airline Pilot
* Upon completion of training programs 1 through 5 above you will be eligible to be hired and get paid to instruct and build flight time to 1,500 hours requirement at OCFC. OCFC guarantees such employment to eligible OCFC standardized domestic candidates.
- You must be at least 16 years old to solo.
- You must be 17 years of age to obtain your Private Pilot’s license.
- You must be a US citizen or be TSA approved.
- You must be proficient in the English language.
- You must be able to pay the requisite fees up to $2500.00 at a time and in advance for aircraft rental and flight training.
- You must be able to obtain an FAA medical certificate.
In order for any student to avail of any discounts and discount credit offered, their account should be in good standing at all times, which means that the student account cannot have a negative balance at any time during the training period. Furthermore, any discount offered by OCFC, whether written or verbal, is not an obligation but at the sole discretion of OCFC.