Accelerated Commercial Airline Pilot Flight Training
Become a Commercial Airline Pilot in as little as 8-9 Months!
Choose Orange County Flight Center (OCFC) for a fast-track path to a rewarding career as a commercial airline pilot. In just 8 to 9 months, you can earn your Commercial Airline Pilot License, thanks to OCFC‘s top-ranked training program. With headquarters in beautiful Orange County, California and Woodward, Oklahoma, our accelerated flight training covers everything you need, including Private Pilot, Instrument, Commercial, and CFI Ratings, to equip you for success in the aviation industry.
At OCFC, we provide a seamless journey from enrollment to flight training. We help with financing, TSA approval, flight scheduling, and accommodation, so you can focus on achieving your aviation dreams. Start your aviation career with OCFC today, and transition from zero to aviation hero in record time.
Experience the thrill of a fulfilling career in aviation by choosing OCFC as your trusted partner. Apply now, and let us guide you toward becoming a Commercial Airline Pilot!
Train in Oklahoma & receive FREE Accommodation!
Total Cost to Become a Commercial Airline Pilot
Commercial Airline Pilot Pricing Options
Payment in FullZero to Aviation Hero!
- Free Shared Accommodation (OK. Only)
- Lump Sum Payment not available in CA.
Down Payment+ 21 Payments ($2,500)
- OK. Accommodation Benefit – $300/Month
- CA. Accommodation Benefit – $1500/Month
Financing AvailableYou Decide The Payments!
- Choose Your Own Payments
- Low Cost Flight Financing
Apply Now & Launch Your Aviation Career Today!
Payment options: Full payment (OK. Only) or $2500 down + 21 payments of $2500.
The Enrollment Process
Admission to OCFC is open 12 months a year with flight training for new students commencing on the first of every month. OCFC flight training hours are between 8am through 8pm every day including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Students may enroll at any time and choose various financing options available to domestic students, including pay as you go, accelerated and discounted fee program.
Evaluate your eligibility and ability to finance your training to completion.
Complete the OCFC Domestic Student Enrollment Application Form.
Attach the following documents:
- A copy of valid US passport OR A copy of a valid foreign passport and Permanent resident card and/or evidence of non-immigrant visa with authorization to live, work and stay in the United States and be TSA approved.
- Establish your ability to read, write and speak English.
- Be able to obtain an FAA medical certificate.
Select your training program, choose financing options and pay requisite fees with an option to pay with a credit card on file or financing approved to complete your training program.
Attend a student orientation conducted by OCFC staff in person or via Skype.
- Private Pilot License
- Instrument Pilot Rating
- Commercial Pilot License Single-Engine
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Program*
- Commercial Pilot License Multi-Engine Program
- Multi-Engine Flight Instructor Rating Program
- Qualify to be hired be hired as a Commercial Airline Pilot
* Upon completion of training programs 1 through 5 above you will be eligible to be hired and get paid to instruct and build flight time to 1,500 hours requirement at OCFC. OCFC guarantees such employment to eligible OCFC standardized domestic candidates.
- You must be at least 16 years old to solo.
- You must be 17 years of age to obtain your Private Pilot’s license.
- You must be a US citizen or be TSA approved.
- You must be proficient in the English language.
- You must be able to pay the requisite fees up to $2500.00 at a time and in advance for aircraft rental and flight training.
- You must be able to obtain an FAA medical certificate.
In order for any student to avail of any discounts and discount credit offered, their account should be in good standing at all times, which means that the student account cannot have a negative balance at any time during the training period. Furthermore, any discount offered by OCFC, whether written or verbal, is not an obligation but at the sole discretion of OCFC.